2013年4月14日日曜日

diaphragm

I just came back from a concert.  I actually didn't know the singer very well; there were only two songs that I knew.  One of them was this: アイ(Ai=love)  To me, it was probably the highlight of the whole concert, not because it was one of his most famous songs but because my diaphragm fell into a fit of convulsions.  That's what happens when you try to hold back a cough.  The thing is, I caught a cold last Thursday and although I'm recovering, I still sometimes have to cough.  And it came when he was almost half way through the song - it was a very quiet song, so it was obvious that a cough would annoy the audiences around me.  I didn't know if I would be able to stop it once I started coughing, so I just tried to hold it back, and soon, my diaphragm went into a sort of spasm - or so it felt like.  At one point, I thought I was going to throw up or something.  Towards the end of the song, all I was thinking was, just hurry up and finish that verse so I can cough.  The concert was great nonetheless.  And it was a fantastic cough when I was finally able to let it out.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿