2013年7月9日火曜日

thank you

In case there are people wondering what happened to my blog:

I decided to make my entries private for the time being because it felt like my writings had become too personal.

Writing itself is something very personal to me, and lately, I find it difficult to be impersonal when I write.  But I realize that when I write something and make it public, it stays there, and it's different from words that are spoken.

I might look over what I've written and make some entries public if they're not too private.  I left my popular entries public but if anyone has other entries that they want to read again let me know.

I might come back but I don't know at the moment.  Sorry for the sudden change, and thanks for reading!

4 件のコメント:

  1. I'll be hoping and waiting for a new entry! Otherwise when we finally get to Japan in September I'll be wondering around wondering if I've passed by Broccoli. :)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You're coming to Japan? It would actually be nice if we could meet, but it's also nice just wondering if we've passed by each other :)

      Thank you so much for reading this blog Sonna. Your comments mean a lot to me.

      I'll probably come back with something very simple and less serious!

      削除
  2. Indeed. I will be in the Greater Tokyo Area from September 9th until September 19th. :) I'll be with my husband. We look like a very odd couple (physical opposites in every way), so I'm sure we'll stand out if you pass by us.

    返信削除
  3. Broccoli,
    I know what you mean:) As you are such a clever girl, you must have contemplated patiently and made a right decision. I'm always waiting to see you and reading your insightful essays again. Best wishes, Yuki

    返信削除